Birthday Packages (12 & under)
LIFE All Inclusive Kids’ Parties include:
• 2 hour long party
• Dedicated Party Hosts
• FREE Play Time at one of our activity areas supervised by your Party Staff
• $5 cash value LIFE Game Card for each paid party guest with the option to add anadditional cash value
• Your own private party room. Your room is provided with party supplies, set-up, organized and run by LIFE Birthday Party Host and staff.
• LIFE T-Shirt for the Guest of Honor, signed by guests, Party Host & Assistants
• Delicious Pizza (for kids only, one slice per child included, additional slices may be purchase)
• Choice of Juice, Water & Soda pitchers
• Birthday Cupcakes
• Invitations & Thank You Cards
• Party Favor of your choice for each paid party guest
• Up to 15 kids (unless indicated)
Make LIFE Simple – Let Us Plan Your Next Birthday Party ! We Do It ALL !
FREE PLAY TIME OPTIONS, ACTIVITIES AND DURATION IS DETERMINED BY PARTY HOST ON DATE OF EVENT
Hours of Birthday Party Availability & Terms and Conditions
Available Times for Birthday Parties: (Not Including Private Events)
• Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 12:30pm – 5:00 pm
• Friday & Saturday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
• Sunday 11:30 am – 5:00 pm
LIFE Birthday Party Terms & Conditions:
• Members Enjoy a 15% Discount on Birthday Party Packages
• If a birthday party client is not a member, the 15% non member fee may be applied towards a membership within 1 year
• You Balance on the day of the party will reflect the number of participants confirmed on your final invoice.
• A $250.00 deposit is required to secure a booking. The deposit amount is non-refundable. Change in a scheduled booking may occur, if you provide at least 14 days notice you may apply your deposit to any available date or time within the next two months.
• Once the deposit is made you agree to pay the balance in full; for all goods & services based on the final guest count confirmed with our party staff.
• A $250.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required upon reservation & is applied toward your package total.
• Food orders for birthday parties must be placed at least 3 days in advance of party date.
• Outside food & drinks are not permitted; baked cakes may be brought in with a signed food waiver.
• Once your food order has been placed payment in full is required; even if the party is cancelled, this will be an additional charge to the non-refundable deposit.
• Outside performers OR Outside services are permitted ONLY if approved in advance by LIFE management in writing at least 7 days prior & MUST have insurance required at least 7 days in advance, otherwise will not be permitted to perform, this is for everyone’s safety.
• 2 months advanced booking is recommended to secure your date & time
• Due to predetermined schedules and other reserved parties and events, timed schedules for your party or activity cannot be changed
• Rescheduling and cancellation fees will apply
• Activities and areas may be shared with other parties
• Prices and activities are subject to change without notice
• Coupons/Discount offers MUST be presented on day of booking or before the start of the party
• Please note that images and presentations may vary and are subject to change
• 15% Service Charge is meant to provide compensation to all of the staff required to produce your party; set up staff, party favors staff, hosts, assistant hosts, café staff and clean up staff. We divide the service charge among all of those people to incentivize them to do the best job they can possibly do and take pride in what they do. Several members of the staff mentioned have no contact with the clients and thus have no chance to receive a gratuity without the service charge. If you feel that your party hosts and / or someone else in your party have performed above and beyond your expectations then a gratuity from you would be greatly appreciated, even though it is not necessary. The service charge is required to be taxed.