Brunch Vs. Tea on Mother’s Day
If the women you’re celebrating on mother’s day are posh, you might have considered a nice brunch or a lovely tea. But if you’re still indecisive, read below to see if we can help you make up your mind.
Brunch is the product of American genius paired with the laziness of Sunday morning; the combination of breakfast and lunch, which, contrary to what anyone might think, doesn’t make it any less elegant, cool or yummy. In fact, you could define brunch in one word: Perfection!
Here are a few points that make the case for brunch:
- • It doesn’t require waking up too early; you can have brunch as late as 2:00 PM.
- • It’s casual yet chic.
- • You can have breakfast food and lunch food in the same meal.
- • You can accompany your brunch with champagne.
- • Some of the most popular brunch dishes include: Quiche, Pancakes, Croque Monsieur, French Toasts, Smoked or Curated Salmon, Eggs Benedict, Deli Meats, Paninis, Eggs Florentine, Croissants, Cocotte Eggs, Bagels, Cheese, Avocado on Toast, Fresh Bread, Boiled or Scrambled Eggs, Pastries, Yoghurt, Muesli, Salad, Cereal, Fruit, Fresh Juice, Coffee, Champaign and other morning cocktails.
When it comes to tea, high tea or afternoon tea, it all comes down to tradition formalities and pleasantries. Etiquette is quite important and the food is delicious. If you’re still unsure about it, let’s see what you can expect.
- • You’ll get to dress up for an early meal.
- • If the tea goes as it is supposed to, you might want to take a walk after and skip dinner, which means burning more calories before going to bed.
- • You can have foods that are more on the dinner side at high tea or stick with the lighter options.
- • The atmosphere is simply captivating, elegant and classy.
- • You’ll get to try new flavors and explore other cultures.
- • Some of the delicious treats you can enjoy at tea include teas of all kinds and from many places around the world, finger sandwiches, scones, preserves and clotted cream, salad, light meats, biscuits, cake, and champagne.
Now you have enough information to make your choice and plan ahead for Mother’s Day.
To book a special events facility, a space for your kids parties or a bar / bat mitzvah facility, visit our Facebook page for daily updates and promotions. LIFE is Westchester’s newest special event location; we offer a modern industrial event space on the cutting edge of special event venues. If you need more info about events, or if you would like extra info on a particular service, please do not hesitate to contact us or call us at 914.591.4400.